It is the silver in the bullets that counts against a werewolf, not how many the gun can hold.
Dark, almost black, cool grey. This is the darkest of the silvery true metallics.
HOW TO USE
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. The bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save unused paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said color. But generally, most color shifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to pool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork color shift paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.
Let me know when this is back: