FAQ & SHIPPING INFO
*** Due to the current global situation, shipments may experience delays, but please rest assured your order will still be delivered. We appreciate your patience. If you have questions about an order please contact customer service.
Please see our COVID-19 SHIPPING GUIDELINES.
Frequently Asked Questions
/// ORDER INFORMATION
Orders are processed Monday through Friday.
All standard orders of in-stock products can take 5-10 business days to process.
All custom decal and stencil orders can take up to 6 Business weeks to process depending on complexity and quantity. We highly recommend that you order custom designs as a separate order from standard in-stock products. *If you order non-custom products with a custom design order, all products will ship together. We do not split orders.
All 3D printed orders, such as bits, can take 3-6 Business weeks to process. These are print to order and not stocked items.
All kits, such as LED lighting kits, which are customizable, or weathering kits can take up to 3 business weeks to process.
If you have any questions or comments about your order please contact customer service.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason please contact us immediately for a refund or replacement.
We offer flat shipping rates for all standard orders. Additional shipping may apply to individual items.
All orders over $200 ship for free.
Fallout Hobbies is temporarily shipping all domestic orders via UPS due to extreme shipping delays and packages lost in transit via the US Postal Service.
• UPS = $11
UPS WORLDWIDE ECONOMY
• Shipping for Canada and Mexico = $9
• Shipping for Europe and the most of the world = $10
• Shipping for Australia = $13
Domestic Estimate: 3 Days
International General Estimate: 5-10 Business Days
Shipping does not include the time it takes for us to process your order.
Shipping times vary from country to country.
Please be patient with COVID. Expect shipping delays.
All International orders are Delivered At Place (DAP). This term indicates that the seller only takes responsibility for shipping the product, and requires the customer to pay any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees.
/// WHOLESALE ORDERSPlease contact email@example.com for options and pricing.
(Use this address for Wholesale inquires only, thank you)
/// CUSTOM DECAL & STENCIL INFORMATION
CUSTOM DECALS FAQ
- Limit 2 redrawn decal designs per sheet. No limitation on sizes or qty except for what can fit on a specified sheet size. Additional fees may be incurred for extra graphics.
- Custom decal sheets are 5.5” x 8.5” with transparent backing. Larger Decal sheet sizes can be special ordered.
- Custom decal sheets and can be printed in any color.
Designs that are going on dark surfaces will be printed with a white toner underlay and color on top unless otherwise specified by the customer
- Extra sheet reprints are $15. We save all customer files for future reprints
- A full tabletop army can most likely be completed with just one decal sheet, but it never hurts to order extra sheets for the future
CUSTOM STENCILS FAQ
- Limit 2 redrawn stencil designs per sheet. No limitation on sizes or qty except for what can fit on a specified sheet size. Additional fees may be incurred for extra graphics
- Custom vinyl stencils are 5.5” x 7” produced on low-tack white paint mask vinyl
- Custom vinyl stencils cannot be cut in infantry sizes for shoulder pads, only larger shapes
- Custom vinyl stencil recuts are $15. We save all customer files for future recuts
- Custom vinyl stencils are excellent for larger models and tabletop terrain
Vinyl Stencil can be reused multiple times with care
/// QUALITY STANDARDS
Fallout Hobbies designs and creates new, innovative war game hobby accessories, including self-adhesive vinyl airbrush stencils, water-slide decals, terrain and LED kits. All of our products are made in house, design through production. All our products have been tested for their quality, durability and ease of use.
Custom stencils and decals can also be created for tabletop games, mechs, anime - we support all hobbies and hobbyists.
Our decal production facilities are available for:
Custom decals – from your artwork, or we can provide it for you (at additional cost)
Standard decals – a range of popular decals held in stock
OEM decals – for model manufacturers
Retail decals – decals produced for a particular retailer