CUSTOM MADE DECALS & STENCILS
(Please follow all 3 steps)
• STEP 1 •
Choose the package you want:
• STEP 2 •
Select 'optional' additional copies of your custom Airbrush Stencil or Decal Sheet.
Choose only copies of the items you're ordering in STEP 1.
• STEP 3 •
!! After placing your order - e-mail us your artwork, clear instructions, and order number to:
Fallout Hobbies can work with photo of hand drawn image, image from the internet, or your vector / raster artwork.
We accept all file formats and can work with pretty much anything.
Fallout Hobbies will redraw the supplied artwork (see FAQ below) in vector format for ultra crisp printing on decal sheets and precision cutting on vinyl stencils.
The customer will get the opportunity to proof the designs before moving on to final production.
All custom orders take 4-6 weeks production time.
*** CUSTOM DECALS FAQ
- Limit 2 redrawn decal designs per sheet. No limitation on sizes or qty except for what can fit on a specified sheet size. Additional fees may be incurred for extra graphics.
- Custom decal sheets are 5.5” x 8.5” with transparent backing. Larger Decal sheet sizes can be special ordered.
- Custom decal sheets and can be printed in any color.
Designs that are going on dark surfaces will be printed with a white toner underlay and color on top unless otherwise specified by the customer
- Extra sheet reprints are $15. We save all customer files for future reprints
- A full tabletop army can most likely be completed with just one decal sheet, but it never hurts to order extra sheets for the future
*** CUSTOM STENCILS FAQ
-Limit 2 redrawn stencil designs per sheet. No limitation on sizes or qty except for what can fit on a specified sheet size. Additional fees may be incurred for extra graphics
-Custom vinyl stencils are 5.5” x 7” produced on low-tack white paint mask vinyl
-Custom vinyl stencils cannot be cut in infantry sizes for shoulder pads, only larger shapes
-Custom vinyl stencil re-cuts are $15. We save all customer files for future recuts
-Custom vinyl stencils are excellent for larger models and tabletop terrain
Vinyl Stencil can be reused multiple times with care